Goddess Fish Promotions and the Author giving this lovely Teaser for My Wonderful, Wobbly Life.
Beginning his life with not being able to walk more than a few steps before falling over, becoming a boy scout and gradually being able to walk several miles with a pack on his back.
Being directed to attend a special school for handicapped children, with a low academic level. Furthering his education at evening classes to become a Chartered Engineer, academically equivalent to a B.Sc.
Starting his working life as cheap labour as an office boy and factory hand, to earning a professional’s salary.
Charles’ passion for helping people is shown by his activities as a Scout, a Rotarian and Freemason.
As a child he was taken to a Spiritualist church, for ‘faith healing’, he became interested in spiritualism and healing. His curiosity was aroused, and he explored many alternative healing practices. Then as well as using spiritual ‘laying on of hands’ energy to heal with, he studied to become a hypnotherapist.
Lessons he learned from the events recalled in each chapter are shared with the reader.
A Jack of many trades and master of several. ‘Manufacturer of glass fibre products’ : ‘Laboratory technician – developing machine tool improvements – use of Dung beetles to control bush flies’ : ‘Tool-maker’ : ‘Spray-painter’ : ‘Patent examiner’ : ‘Art gallery curator’ : ‘Personal counsellor’ : ‘Tarot reader’ : ‘Masseur’.
This story gives insight into many activities that an able-bodied man would have liked to experience. An inspirational tome.
Genre: Memoir (Autobiography)
Author Information: Website
Length: 267 Pages
Buy it from Amazon
“My SURVIVAL Lesson
Contemplating my entry into this incarnation, from where I am now, I am able to formulate various scenarios regarding it.
• At the moment of my conception, my soul knew of the difficulties my mother would experience while giving birth to her child and therefore chose to be born to my parents in a damaged physical body.
• The forceps slipping during my delivery was an unforeseen accident,as was the subsequent struggle for life of the child. During this struggle, my present soul took over from the soul which had originally chosen my parents to fulfill its karmic requirements.
• However it was organized at birth, the result is I AM HERE NOW. My soul has experienced much during the seventy-one years it has inhabited this damaged body on its way to fulfilling the contract it made with spirit prior to incarnation.
My gut feeling is I am a ‘walk in.’ When the soul, which had chosen my parents as its vehicle to incarnate through, found the physical body had been damaged due to an accident it returned to the Soul Pool. When the soul left the damaged body and the baby was dying, my soul, which was waiting in the Soul Pool for an appropriate vehicle to incarnate into, ‘walked in.’ This is one explanation for the lack of feeding and lethargy during the first few days of my life.”
Follow The Tour and Enter into the Giveaway!
August 7: Fabulous and Brunette
August 9: Readeropolis
August 14: Rogue’s Angels
August 16: Sharing Links and Wisdom
August 21: The Avid Reader
August 23: Edgar’s Books
August 28: B-Gina Review
August 30: Mixed Book Bag
September 4: Bookaholic
September 6: BooksChatter
September 11: The Tired Buyer
September 13: Bookish Reviews, Tours and Giveaways
September 18: This and That Book Blog
September 20: Natural bri
September 25: Deal Sharing Aunt
September 27: Kimmi Love
October 2: T’s Stuff
October 4: The Reading Addict
October 9: fundinmental
October 11: It’s Raining Books
October 16: Musings From An Addicted Reader
October 18: Our Families Adventure
October 23: Rainy Day Reviews
October 25: Reviews by Crystal
October 30: Sea’s Nod
November 1: Independent Authors
November 6: Stormy Nights Reviewing and Bloggin’
November 8: Straight From the Library
November 13: Locks, Hooks and Books – review
November 15: Author C.A.Milson
To participate, all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their To be Read(TBR) Lists if they like your teasers!