Another installment of the challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is called Top Ten Tuesday. I’m surprised by how effortlessly I could do this, but than again this is only the second installment.. haha
2020 has been a weird year, and a chaotic one at that for me. From the house we were renting burning down to moving two states away from everyone I know has been difficult including rebuilding that relationship with my dad which has been slow.
Finding a new job out in the new area, and experiencing so much this year that I’m surprised i’m not in coma or something from all the anxiety and stress i experienced. Yet, there are so many things to be thankful for.
So i’m just going to list them out without much substance to them:
- My new old 4 generational haunted home
- My hubs for his support
- The job market in this area being better than i thought.
- Covid not stopping our marriage.
- Dentist because ouch.
- Finding two new kittens who are actually brother whom love to cuddle: Oreo and Truffle
- My old man cat welcoming the two kittens into his home with open paws.
- My in-laws for this 4 generational haunted home.
- My stove & fridge deciding to work again
- Just how the way everything has happened or unfolded in the last couple of months since moving
on a side note: I didn’t think i could do 10 things but i did.. Amazing.
Pine Enshrined Reviews
Click Here for All Social Media Links through Linktree
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and if clicked and a purchase is made, I may receive a small commission to help support this blog. This does not cost you anything, it just helps pay for all those awesome giveaways and upkeep of the blog!